Join our 2K Challenge this June to win one of three prize packs worth $300!
Why 2K? Because 2 is the average age of children who are diagnosed with neuroblastoma. This June, we're running or walking 2K every day in support of these little ones who are #2Little to be facing cancer.
To join the 2K June Challenge simply:
1. Run or walk 2k per day (or 60K/month)
2. Complete your activity by 30 June 2020
3. Submit your monthly total to email@example.com by sending a screen shot or data from your fitness tracker.
At the end of June 3 winners will be drawn randomly from the valid entries.
Prize packs include a $100 Harris Farms gift card, Caribee Hot Shot 8L backack, SPIbelt, Run2Cure CamelBak water bottle, Frank Green coffee cup, cap and new Run2Cure 2020 singlet!
Get out, get active and help raise awareness of the children's cancer neuroblastoma this June.
Let’s share in each other’s running journeys and keep one another motivated and accountable.
Joining is FREE, all you need to do is complete the following form.
All ability levels are welcome, we’re in it for the fun and you are welcome to join if you want to walk or run to get fit.
When you join our Run2Cure Club, you’ll receive:
- a free white Run2Cure top as pictured. Singlets for women and singlets/t-shirts for men are available (sizes limited). Hurry, only whilst stocks last!
- 5k and 10k training programs for Run2Cure
- access to a free 10-minute phone consultation with our Athletics Australia accredited run coach Jody
- a monthly challenge (suitable for most abilities) for a chance to win great prizes
- the option to join our Run2Cure club in Strava
- access to our at-home weekly work-outs provided by North Shore Running and Outdoor Fitness.
If you don’t already have an account, simply create your own free Strava account and connect.
Join Strava on your computer or download the free app on your smart phone.
How to join a run club on Strava:
- Login to your Strava account on your preferred device
- Select Explore…. Clubs
- Search for Run2Cure & join!